Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog.
Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.






Saturday, December 12, 2020

Merry Christmas and Farewell by Paty Jager


The last few years since I started writing mysteries has been a fun and crazy time! I had started my writing career wanting to write mystery and somehow ended up writing romance. When I finally, stepped off into mystery writing waters, I discovered it is what I have always been meant to write. It’s what I love writing, what I enjoy researching, and what my readers are asking for more of.

For that reason and more obligations happening in my personal life, I’ve decided to step away as a monthly blogger here at Smart Girls Read Romance.

As Caroline pointed out to me, this blog has always been about a wide variety of genres. And I have enjoyed being with this blog from its beginning. But for now, I need to step away and put the time I have for writing into the books and promotion of the genre I love the most- mystery.

Thank you all for reading my posts, commenting, and being on this writing journey with me. If you haven’t joined my newsletter or followed me on Facebook, here are the links so you can keep up with me if you wish.

FB Page:  https://www.facebook.com/PatyJagerAuthor/

Newsletter- Mystery: https://bit.ly/2IhmWcm



If you like to listen to audiobooks, I'm part of a multi-author audiobook code giveaway that you can follow on social media at #snowaudio to find the authors and books who are giving away the codes until the 15th. Mine are for Murderous Secrets in the Shandra Higheagle mystery series and Murder of Ravens in my Gabriel Hawke series.  You can sign up for my audiobooks at this google doc: https://bit.ly/33T1S5o

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas or whatever you might celebrate this month, and a fantastic 2021! I will miss you all, but feel I need to cut back and unfortunately this is one of those places.  Thank you for all the wonderful years!

Paty Jager is an award-winning author of 48 novels, 8 novellas, and numerous anthologies of murder mystery and western romance. All her work has Western or Native American elements in them along with hints of humor and engaging characters. Paty and her husband raise alfalfa hay in rural eastern Oregon. Riding horses and battling rattlesnakes, she not only writes the western lifestyle, she lives it.

blog / websiteFacebook / Paty's Posse / Goodreads / Twitter / Pinterest   / Bookbub


4 comments:

  1. Your mysteries are exciting and I know your fans are eager for more of them. Best wishes for the future. Thank you for your participation here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caroline! It has been fun being part of this blog.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all God's best, Paty. Life can become overwhelming. Sometimes we wonder where all the time goes as we try to work through our domestic responsibilities and other duties, just to make time to write. We completely understand, but you will be missed. God bless you on your writing journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurean! I just feel like some things need to be changed and unfortunately, less timelines to meet the better- which means giving up some group blogs.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love readers and love their comments. We apologize that due to a few unethical spammers we've had to institute comment moderation. Please be patient with us... we DO want your genuine comments!