Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog.
Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.






Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Launch Party with Lots of Prizes by @JoanReeves

Love, Christmas 2: Holiday Movies You Love
Today's post is short and sweet because I just got home from an extended trip to visit family.

This trip was to welcome my sister-in-law home after a month in the hospital, preceded by emergency surgery.

Even though it is going to be a long road to recovery--and there will be another surgery in the spring--I'm pleased to report she's doing well and is in good spirits. My brother is trying to catch up on his sleep.

A lot happened while I was gone which means I'm woefully behind on just about everything. Is your life like that? Go away for a week or two and spend the next month trying to catch up?

I'm proud to have one of my romances in Love, Christmas 2 which published today. This collection is only 99cents for 26 ebooks -- all new, never-before-published romances.

Watch the Video

Enjoy the video for this sequel to our immensely popular Love, Christmas 1, published in 2016. Please share it with your friends.



My book in this collection is Brianna's Season for Miracles.

Like all of the books in Love, Christmas 2, my story is a homage to a Christmas movie I particularly like.

I make it a point to watch A Season for Miracles starring Carla Gugino every Christmas. It's on my must-see list along with It's a Wonderful Life and The Ultimate Gift.

My daughter and I watch these movies together and cry together--always at the same scenes,

Here's a short blurb for Brianna's Season for Miracles

Brianna hides behind a seductive persona and avoids men like Daniel, afraid her secret might get discovered and fearful that she might end up wanting forever out of a relationship. But that doesn't stop her from falling in love with him.

Daniel already knows the secret she hides. He has a secret too. What will happen when Brianna discovers Daniel's secret?

Come join the fun!
Come to Our Facebook Party

On Tuesday, Oct. 16, and Wednesday, Oct. 17, we're celebrating with a Facebook Party.

Come and join the fun. We're giving away some really nice prizes--gift cards, jewelry, writing journals, books, and a lot more.

I'll be hosting the party from 2:20 (central time) until 2:40. So polish up your tiara and come join the fun.


FOLLOW or VISIT JOAN ONLINE

Joan Reeves lives her Happily Ever After with her Hero, her husband, in a book-cluttered home in Texas.

Visit Joan online at any of these locations: Amazon Author Page * BookBub Author Page * Facebook Fan Page * Twitter * YouTube * Joan's Website.

Be the first to know about Giveaways, Bargains, and New Books, sign up for Joan's Mailing List.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all experience these kind of things. I read a church sign on the way home from Branson on Monday, that goes along with this. "Want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love readers and love their comments. We apologize that due to a few unethical spammers we've had to institute comment moderation. Please be patient with us... we DO want your genuine comments!