Here's a quick and easy recipe for a Green Smoothie, and a good way to stay hydrated.
- Pack 2 cups of leafy greens in a measuring cup and then toss into blender.
- Add water and blend together until all leafy chunks are gone.
- Add mango, pineapple and bananas or other favorite fruit. Blend again until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy!
- Do you make smoothies? Please share your recipes in the comments below. January makes me think of February, and February makes me think of Valentine's Day! I Love You More, my sweet contemporary romance, focuses on adoption, a subject very close to my heart, as my husband and I adopted our daughter from S. Korea. Here's the blurb: A billionaire and a single mother have more in common than they know. Can Valentine’s Day bring this unlikely pair together … this time for good?
Author's Note: Thousands of families around the world have opened their homes and hearts through international adoption. Soo-Min is the embodiment of many, many fortunate adoptive children and parents who’ve together created forever families.
Don’t miss this poignant story of love, loss and renewed hope—get your copy today! Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and live in an old house forever needing renovations. Follow her on Bookbub.
Have you ever tried something you were afraid to try because it mattered so much to you? I did, when I started writing. Take the chance, everyone, and just do something you love.