Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog.
Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.






Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Buttons



What can I say about 2016 so far? Oy!  

Since July 2015 everything in my life has doubled…. Including the stress. I’m drowning and I don’t know how to get out other than make something very bad happen to the folks in my WIP. Lol… 
I kid.. I kid. 




I am finally back at work after 2 weeks of staying home with 6 kids. If I had a nickel for every “Stop” “No” or “Get off” … I might not be 1/3 of the way as stressed.










                                

Oh! Some good news during the break… I am all but done with my NaNo (yeah, I’m not giving up)… just doing the look-see and make sure it flows before I stamp it with “The End”.





I was also asked to gather some ideas and proposals to continue my career with this particular company. I kid you not… My heart raced, sweat crossed by brow… my hands even shook. I thought I might actually get sick… BUT I hit the send button. Now it's the waiting game. 


Does anyone have any resolutions? I said I wouldn’t make any. It’s always in the back of my mind to eat better and exercise more. But this year, I’d like to learn more. I want to learn how to do one of those sticky-note boards to help organize my books. Hopefully by the summer I’ll post pictures of my own.

Alright... time to make the doughnuts. Y'all don't let these folks push your buttons! Enjoy January. 


Carolyn


















And available for pre-order (a button worth pressing!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love readers and love their comments. We apologize that due to a few unethical spammers we've had to institute comment moderation. Please be patient with us... we DO want your genuine comments!