Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog.
Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.






Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ready to Write!

I don't think I'm still caught up on my rest from RWA. Not just from the walking from workshop to workshop...but my mind is racing. Prior to going down to Orlando I made a list of all the places to go. I wish I was able to be like Hermine Granger and go back in time and retake another class. Maybe even multiply myself like Michael Keaton's movie Multiplicity.
 I was seriously like a kid in a candy store. 
  Everything looked so good. I came back read to write... not just the WIP but I want to write EVERYTHING.. or at least everything I learned in the workshops or write something for one of the publishing houses I visited. I am renewed. 


There are at least 5 different things I want to work on but I am going to make a list.. set a timer and give myself an hour for each story. 

I am working on a mystery and I now have a

I am so glad my family understands me


I haven't read much... but don't worry.. I have a lot of books thanks to #RWA17



I can say I've learned this about myself... I am very much still an introvert. Feel free to read my pain over here Confessions of an RWA Virgin after reading... you'll understand why next #RWA I attend, I'm going to have the same amount of confidence as this man Killin' it the Cha Cha Slide! 

 Oh and I finally.... My Amazon Page!

Don't forget..... The kids are going back to school soon 

Happy Reading! Happy Writing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love readers and love their comments. We apologize that due to a few unethical spammers we've had to institute comment moderation. Please be patient with us... we DO want your genuine comments!