Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog.
Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.






Tuesday, August 6, 2019

It's That Time of Year Again by Carolyn Hector

It's That Time of Year Again
 by 
Carolyn Hector



The countdown is on. School is one week away. It's time for a new year and a new ideas. Y'all know me... I make any situation a romance story. 

Talk about some Meet Cute ideas while school shopping... 

A single mom and single dad each reach for the last nap-mat on the shelf. 

A single dad trying to negotiate appropriate clothing and asks help. 

Teachers falling in love. 

How about a grandparent meeting an old flame on Lunch with Grandparents Day? (btw this year Grandparent's Day is September 8th)

The possibilities are endless. 






You know what ISN'T endless? The time I've had to write. Besides my patient-zero nephew and his mystery rash, there's been all types of obstacles in my way. I think my boys sit outside my room and think of ways to keep me distracted. Sounds like it's time for a pity party! But nope! I'm not going to let that happen. I had a fortune cookie tell me that no obstacles will stand in my way this month. Damn it... I'm listening to it. 









Oh.. let me recommend Meet Cute by Helena Hunting













I've got a lot on my plate so I'm going to make this blog short. I'm sorry... forgive me! I'll be back next month with-hopefully- 1st day of school pics. Woo hoo!


You still have time to enjoy the summer with my book, Southern Seduction. 
Before he takes over as president of Southern Style Glitz Beauty Pageants, Caden Archibald needs to refresh the company image. The PR job can eventually build Maggie Swayne’s media profile, though it means working for the commitmentphobe who walked out on her years before. When their history threatens the company’s reputation, Caden declares that they’re engaged. The fake proposal might save his career…but will the consummate bachelor finally lose his heart?
You can find it here 


Until next time
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love readers and love their comments. We apologize that due to a few unethical spammers we've had to institute comment moderation. Please be patient with us... we DO want your genuine comments!