Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog.
Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.






Sunday, October 9, 2016

Princess Power Activated! Help Me Choose!

Re-releasing all my novels is a daunting and equally exciting experience.
After searching for months for the right stock photos for my new covers, I threw in the towel and decided to arrange a custom shoot. That’s one of the daunting parts.
Here are some of the exciting parts! I’ve chosen the models for the shoot, the photographer, and the kind of shots I’m looking for. This week I’ve pulled from my inner princess and searched for the various ‘accessories’ that will be used in the shoot.
Since my series is about a royal family, that means I get to search for costume jewelry and a gown for the model to wear. After all, she plays the princess!
Here’s the one downside to this: I can’t decide.
There are so many beautiful options out there. How can I possibly choose between all the brilliance?
Will you help me? *wink*

Necklaces
   3

Gowns

A

































D







E








Susan Sheehey writes romantic suspense and contemporary romance. She lives and laughs in Texas with her husband and 2 boys. Water plays a crucial element in all of her novels, and she is a huge advocate for Autism awareness and acceptance. Follow Susan at www.SusanSheehey.com, on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Join her monthly newsletter here for special announcements and giveaways.

5 comments:

  1. I like dress d the best, but I'm not sure how it would look paired with one of the necklaces. Might be a bit too much "bling"?!? I think dress c would look awesome paired with jewelry number 3 (well, any of them really, but I like 3 the best!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many choices to make a decision, but I like "C" dress the best since all the necklaces would shine without the distraction of bling that's on the other dresses. My, oh my, you have your work cut out for you! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Necklace 1 with dress C gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dresses A and C. I've never had a photo shoot, Susan, but that's a great idea. I'd like something for a cover that doesn't show up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll tell us how the photo shoot went. That's very exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love readers and love their comments. We apologize that due to a few unethical spammers we've had to institute comment moderation. Please be patient with us... we DO want your genuine comments!