Smart Girls Read Romance

Smart Girls Read Romance -- so do the bestselling and award-winning Authors who write this blog. Join them as they dish about Books, Romance, Love, and Life.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ready to Write!

I don't think I'm still caught up on my rest from RWA. Not just from the walking from workshop to workshop...but my mind is racing. Prior to going down to Orlando I made a list of all the places to go. I wish I was able to be like Hermine Granger and go back in time and retake another class. Maybe even multiply myself like Michael Keaton's movie Multiplicity.
 I was seriously like a kid in a candy store. 
  Everything looked so good. I came back read to write... not just the WIP but I want to write EVERYTHING.. or at least everything I learned in the workshops or write something for one of the publishing houses I visited. I am renewed. 


There are at least 5 different things I want to work on but I am going to make a list.. set a timer and give myself an hour for each story. 

I am working on a mystery and I now have a

I am so glad my family understands me


I haven't read much... but don't worry.. I have a lot of books thanks to #RWA17



I can say I've learned this about myself... I am very much still an introvert. Feel free to read my pain over here Confessions of an RWA Virgin after reading... you'll understand why next #RWA I attend, I'm going to have the same amount of confidence as this man Killin' it the Cha Cha Slide! 

 Oh and I finally.... My Amazon Page!

Don't forget..... The kids are going back to school soon 

Happy Reading! Happy Writing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Smart Girls Read Romance. We love to have comments...as long as they're not spam. Pour your heart out, but please don't try to sell something with your comment. We love readers and love their comments.